Over 2021 I have published a series of posts about NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and housing, often Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA). Typically the posts were short (one or two pages) in PDF form and summarised data, trends or debates. The posts have also been added to the blog on the MC Two website (https://www.mctwo.com.au/blog).
As housing for NDIS participants is a relatively slow-moving world, many of these posts remain relevant months after publishing.
Some of the topics explored include:
• The Housing System for NDIS Participants Explainer
• SDA program rollout
• Quarterly SDA data
• Available SDA supply
• SDA Vacancy rates and NDIS Vacancy Finder
• Using Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Statistical Areas 3 (SA3) data
• Example of SDA Data - Moreland, Victoria
• Robust SDA
• Young People in Residential Aged Care (YPIRAC)
• Victorian Government-owned In-Kind SDA
• The NDIS Home and Living Plan Consultation - "An Ordinary Life at Home"
• Support provider ownership of SDA
I have listed details of the posts below, including the topic, a short description and a link to the original LinkedIn Post.